Monday, September 17, 2007

It's Mount Kinabalu my dear, not Mont Kiara! LoL~!

Just received a call from FILA Malaysia, asking me to go for an interview. Sighhh, i left KL yesterday already lah my dear, you should have called last week. Nvm you didnt know also. Haha. StanChart called me too days ago, but i rejected them cause the job offered deals with phone call from customers 90% of working time. This kind of job, SPM or diploma holders also can do lar, right? Now what i am somehow waiting for is the shiny phone call from IBM Malaysia! Please call me and tell me you guys want me to start work on November???? Meanwhile, i so wish to click on the apply buttons on Jobstreet, but too bad, i'm currently not available. Shitty shit right? Anyway i'm back to KK already, working half day today cause its the TYT's birthday = public holiday for Sabahan, whoever that fella is. Woo going home soon, hopefully the jam is not terrible today! Blalala...

ps/ Like what i mentioned, it's called MOUNT KINABALU, the gunung yg tertinggi di M'sia, not the Mont Kiara you go for yamcha and korean food! hahahaha... How? Malu or not???

3 comments:

r0nr0n said...

woah. so many jobs around in msia eh? hows the pay like for fresh grads? thinking of going back for good. sigh. but cant bear to reject the nice pay i'm gonna get here.!!

Alan C. said...

btter for u to get a job there, don come back! hahaha... don fight rice bowl wit me... LOL!

Anonymous said...

yiu .. tiu ni ..
even posed tis On yr Blog ..
so bad.. -.-" ...
[ F ]

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker