Monday, July 27, 2009

We'r the T, not the KDx

Fyi, I'm sitting nearby the department phone so I am usually the lucky fella answering it, a.k.a. male recep with a sexy voice! xD Ok I self-proclaimed the sexy voice part, please ignore me.

*phone ring* *phone ring* *phone ring*

Me : Hi, Txxxxx's College!?

Lady : Hi, is this KDx???

Me : Err no this is Txxxxx's!!

Lady : Ohh not KDx ar??

Me : I'm afraid NOT! This is Txxxxx's National Marketing!!!!!!!
(I sooo wanted to say : Toldchu twice it's Txxxxx's d! You deaf ar lady?? or you'r playing sabo???)

Lady : Ohh sorry.

Me : Okay bye.
(in my mind : okay chee.........')


Moral of this phone conversation?
Listen properly lar when you're calling someone and when that someone is greeting you!! And what's worse is? This is the second time that lady called us for KDx! Swt~ -.-

6 comments:

Danny said...

she just wanted to talk to the male recep with so called sexy voice la.. forgive her..

Anonymous said...

yea lo so overall it's still your fault

sandra said...

i agreed,all ur fault.wahaha~

Alan C. said...

u all... especially the old one... finger bite in no bite out!!!!!!!!

CYT said...

lol.. u wan still okie ade ..
this time i receive the call
more sohai, a lady(same number for 3 times,is a neh neh).. call me and ask me who m i..i was like wtf lo, i m the one who suspose ask her... damn damn~

Azian said...

muahahhaha the funny calls received!! hahaahha

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker