Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Oh Ee Oh情绪管理Number Last

I get frustrated easily whenever I'm concentrating on something, tired or not feeling so well. You may still buzz me in a polite way (or in any way you prefer if I likes you xD), but please don't try to challenge me by bugging me, irritating me with stupid questions/issues or to make me wait for nothing. I was known for having good temper, BUT PEOPLE CHANGES ACCORDINGLY ONE OKAYYYYY!!!!


And fyi, I'd normally keep quiet or talk less when I'm frustrated, to avoid unhappy endings lar you know? And mainly because finishing an unexpected + unromantic candle light dinner nicely is better than showing off my dark face on the dinner table (although it's too dark to see). Ok the dinner part was just an example!

抱歉liao,我的情绪管理还不到Number 1。
保持沉默总好过发晒烂渣乱乱喷人吧有没有?

No comments:

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker