Thursday, July 2, 2009

Dramatically Self-Quarantined?

Was feeling a bit feverish this morning, so I decided to go for a screening at the government hospital about 9.30am after the morning traffic. Spent an hour looking for parking, and another hour of queue. Unefficiency is the nature of government fed officers. It's a give and take.

Finally, the doctor at Universiti Hospital suggested me to go on a 4-days self-quarantine, and must return to them if I show other symptoms like sore throat, body ache or high fever. My lady boss was concerned too and insisted me to rest before reporting to work. Sigh, although I did mention about the intention to be quarantined, but that doesn't mean I really want it. Thank you boss and the rest for backing me up!

Went for a short grocery shopping before heading home, to avoid me being starve till death at home. Meanwhile, I think it's quite an appropriate time to detox myself a bit after days of heavy consumption of meat, fries, fried food and such. They were really good, especially the juicy steak I had at Hog's Breath, and the pizzas at Little Creatures. I can live without rice, seriously speaking! xD

Shall write about the trip soon when I'm done arranging & editing the photo. Let's hope my passion of sharing is still there then.

photo courtesy of 天生丽质's camera

And therefore here I am now, stucked at home, slept, did some follow up calls, read and replied some company emails, slept again, youtubed, had some simple choco hazelnut spread sandwiches, facebooked, did some laundry and dishes, stared at my phone, facebooked again... These would go on and on until Sunday.

Hving this sudden urge to go IKEA and get those things I had in mind, and their meatballs & currypuffs!!! Siapa boleh tolong delivery?????

3 comments:

wayne said...

detox detox....
no meatballs and currypuffs please.

JC said...

I'm dramatically sad now too.

Anyways, are you alright?
You arr... came back from holiday sick pula. Perhaps is the weather.

Take care alright?

Danny said...

gd oso la.. at least dun hv to start wprk immediately after holiday..
amek full use of this break worr...:)

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker