Sunday, July 26, 2009

贪新念旧

Finally, after so many months of procrastination, I said Good Bye to my old & worn out ATM card, and welcomed a new & smart looking Cherry-ful Debit Card into my wallet.

In short, I switched by ATM card to a Debit Card. :)

This is my old ATM Card, some special edition I think cause I bet most of yours are in black+yellow. Ugliness...

And ya obviously this is the new Debit Card, design is ok lah but why CHERRY ah???? They should let us (the valuable customers!) to choose our own photos to be printed on the card, cause Customization is the new Creativity!!

The next card I would like to renew/change is my NRIC! That poor card is splitting into 3 layers already, got a feeling that the chip is falling off soon.

Alan's Note:-
我不否认自己喜爱新鲜事物,但我绝对不是个贪新忘旧的人。
如果你认识我够久够深,你就会懂,我很念旧的其实!!谢谢。

1 comment:

紳褟 said...

haha.......
i also wanna change my old IC ad
the old 1 not nice ad ~~~

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker