Thursday, July 23, 2009

Not charming enough lor


Gave my 3rd talk at Muar today in this all-girl Convent school. Man I tell you, I thought controlling this crowd of girls should be a piece of Chocolate Indulgence, or at least easier than the boys yesterday. But I was damn wrong lor! They kept on talking and talking and talking until I had to threaten them with some nasty ...stuffs. Ngek ngek ngek~

Aiyarr maybe it was the mid noon weather, very hot and hazy, or I am simply not charming enough to get their full attention.

Hmmm... must be the 2nd one.

Overall I'm happy to have such opportunities given to improve myself, for the sake of my personal value and portfolio. Got to work harder, especially in 'crowd controlling' maybe? hehe.

Again and of course, I'm glad to be home, which I've been saying it like once or twice a week.

Next week/destination, my 1st ever company trip to LANGKAWI baby~

2 comments:

Danny said...

threaten them?
SHUT UP BITCH !!!
is it?

wayne said...

slap them pls..

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker