Wednesday, December 24, 2008

What about Christmas Eve?

It's Christmas Eve today, therefore I'm in my tee and jeans, 'working' with a much relaxed pace. Going to get some wrapping papers to wrap up my pressies, and to finish up my homework for tonight's class. Plans for tonight after 8.30? NONE yet, heading home and rest maybe, just like every other years. :|

By the way...


To know the skills of Sweet Talking is a must, doesn't matter what role you play in your current relationship or any possible upcoming ones. I am not a sweet talker, yet, I guess? But I have to tell you, the learning process is ...well ...'very interesting', and can be a little bit naughty too!! ;P

Have a Blessed Christmas Everyone!

2 comments:

Danny said...

bless u too :)
happy christmas !

jet said...

Blessed Christmas to you too! Have a good rest!

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker