Thursday, December 18, 2008

Sharing is Caring, The Spirit of Giving


Just to share(show-off!) a bit of what I received few days ago.

It is the above -
Brown wrapping with black lace 1-knot ribbon
+ Brownie the pressie Reindeer (Rudolph's cousin).

Well, what else can I say, apart from THANK YOU I LUP U?
I know you'll puke for sure but I don't care!! Hehe~

Please don't get me wrong,
I'm still single to mingle and very available!

Christmas is the season to share and care,
and to practice The Spirit of Giving.

So go and get something for your love ones,
and remember it's the heart that counts.

Will you surprise someone with something special?
I might, to you. Who knows? : )

6 comments:

Danny said...

i lup u too ( continue vomiting....;p )

Anonymous said...

I'm totally prepared for the surprise!

Anonymous said...

someone surprise me pls, my life is full with 'i expected' things, its so boring that I can foresee everything that's comin...(i know, u'll say me 'sang zoi fuk zhong pat zhi fuk', but i can tell you kp is so good at planning that he tells me everything he planned ahead i.e. our xmas eve dinner) haihhhh

Alan C. said...

Danny - I LUP U THREE!!!

Matt - OKie Dokie! SURPRISE!

Ahshao - I'm the opposite of kp, i'm okok only with planning but will try my very best to cover up 1st before it happens, eventhou it costs me blood and sweat... Geminian loves to and to be surprised! xD

lock said...

a line of greeting words "merry x'mas" is my present for u! Enjoy this festive season!

SharonChin said...

me me! pick ME!
and i don't mind receiving the pressie late =)

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker