Monday, December 8, 2008

Haji Monday

While everyone is still sleeping soundly 4.33am on a public holiday morning, i'm already awake, getting ready for my work trip to Kota Bahru for the 2nd time.

My schedule for today is basically as follow:-

0400 - Bangun Pagi Gosok Gigi (DONE)
0500 - Pick up colleague from ICSJ and head to INTI-UC (Nilai) to meet up with another colleague (GOING TO)
0600 - A cab will pick 3 of us up from the campus and head to KLIA (we'r taking MAS!)
0650 - Check-in and Chill
0750 - Flight time
0840 - Arrival
1100 - Setting up @ Venue
1200 - Main 'SHOW'
1900 - Check-in @ Grand Riverview & Makan Time

I will be back by tomorrow noon, and still thinking whether to head back to office or home after that.

Doesnt matter how much i xxxx my job, i still need it to survive at the mean time. So, ya, that's life, my life!

Selamat Hari Raya Haji to everyone who's enjoying the holiday!

2 comments:

wayne said...

很充实。

回家睡吧。。。不用上班了。

lock said...

我也經常需要在週末或假期工作, 認命吧, my friend!

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker