Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Greeting from JB!!!!

It's Johor Bahru, not Jx Bxx okay??
Ok ok i too sensitive already, my salah.

The 4-5 hour drive was totally SIEN!! I have never been that SIEN of driving before, even the REHAT places were fully packed with people, Malaysians and Singaporeans. It was my 1st time seeing soooooooo many SG cars on Malaysian roads, and they like to speed!! Of course, the passengers inside SG cars are sometimes, quite, eye-catching! hehe~

I wonder why Singaporeans still prefer Malaysia to be their holiday destinations, since they got almost everything in their pretty little island. But who cares la, they are generating $$$, that's good enough for our good old Malasie. Hehehe...

Btw, the photo above, that is where I stayed last nite and going to stay tonite as well. It is not one of the choices we executives from KL would prefer, according to Steph, one of my agents here in JB. So, I shall go for the 5-star Puteri Pan Pacific next time, and claim my company!!!!! Dont care!

I cleverly arrived at the hotel on my own will last nite around 7. Checked in, said Hi and Sorry for disturbing to my..... possibly any invisible roommates, rested a while, and decided to go down cari makan. Tapi, 2 steps out of the hotel, look left look right, I see NONE eateries. Chammmm lorrr i said to myself. In the end i went to ask the receptionist the wherabouts. OIC, the hawker centers, restaurants, 7-11 is opposite the road. And so i tapau-ed back and munch it in my room.

Well, that is all about last nite. Something SPECIAL happened this morning, after my visit of one of the 3 destinations of the day. I got this....

MCHCCBKKJKNNCBKNSPKMCLKCJB!@#$%^&*()!!!!!!! I GOT SAMAN-ED, IN JB SOMEMORE!!!! STupid Stupid stupiD!!! MBJB, dude, you should really do something to improve on this. How do you expect people from outside JB to know WHERE and HOW to buy parking coupons???? Which I realiesd later that i need to get them from sundry shops, supermarkets, kopitiams etc etc surrounding. STUPID RIGHT??? Argggg... Boss, can I claim from company?? Boss did not reply my sms. >.<"

And so, I have visited 3 agents today, which 2 of them were not really THAT friendly. The last one was Steph, from Inti Education Couselling, she was nice, just like a mum! I chit chatted with her at her office here in JB City Square, and she brought me to lunch, so nice of her!! Will be travelling with her to 6 secondary schools tomorrow morning, before I head to Kluang and stay a nite there.

As for dinner, I have NO idea what or where to munch. It is either sitting here till late and online, or go back and sleep since I have been yawning for uncountable times. Well hopefully I can find my way back without having to tour the city again.

Signing off from Starbucks @ JB City Square.
People, do miss me!! xD

5 comments:

Danny said...

no pain no gain
hopefully the summon will bring you 'good thing' in return...hehehehe..;p

:: 子源 :: said...

哈哈
幾時變成你的路癡情人?
何解呢?

wayne said...

希望你的路途不寂寞,因为“好兄弟”与你常在。。

Alan C. said...

Danny, things happened for a reason. At least now I know about the parking coupon system, as where as MBJB's location. LoL~

子源,因为你是完美情人+路痴的结合体。

大头,希望你也如此,一路上不寂寞。

:: 子源 :: said...

=.=
醬也可以
我不是完美情人
但絕對是路痴!

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker