Sunday, May 11, 2008

五月十一日 傍晚


Thought of crapping this in Chinese, but time is soooo limited, and it is easier to type in English than Pin Yin. I have just finished packing my bag, will need to take a shower after this, change and head to my colleague's wedding dinner.

What is the packing for you may ask, well, hehe, I'm heading North with my manager for a few days of outstation job, right after the wedding dinner. Therefore we would probably reach Ipoh around..... 1am?? Crazy right?

We will be in Ipoh, Penang island, Alor Setar maybe, Taiping, and lastly Ipoh again. Beside working, there'll be a lot of makaning and visiting I hope, yeeeee cant wait to Curry Mee, and Asam Laksa!!

Maike, need me to bring you anything from Home??
Ziyuan, free at nites? But i dunno where you stay wor...
Hmmm... who else?? Gimme a buzz if you see this. LoL~

Will be bringing this lappy with me to detect any possible free Wifi, as you know, we can hardly live without the internet, emails, msn, BLOGS!!!! And yikes it 6pm already, better chop chop and ciao.

See you in Ipoh, Penang & Taiping!!

Not forgetting, Mum, Happy Mothers' Day to You! with love~

7 comments:

Danny said...

i'm sure ur PT will b happy when you come back...cos u'll probably need to sign up more sessions...;p
enjoy ur trip la.

maike said...

为什么没有报告
遇到{真}贾森的事情?

北上愉快!!

wayne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
wayne said...

please bring me any typical ipoh food for me.. i m in need for it too, just like how DESPERATE u r for love. wahaha...

sometimes, v jz gotta admit, dun we?

remarks: currently in SG changi airport

:: 子源 :: said...

hehe..see u in penang~
me 8pm finish work de..

Alan C. said...

hihihii!!!!

Greetings from Penang!!!!!!!

Maike, I dunno what to say about that lar....

Wayne, welcome back!!

Yuan, see you 2moro nite!!!

小东 said...

ipoh?
rite?

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker