Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Beer Session

Today was really hectic, thanks to all those fxxxing last minute comers. I had to hide myself in another department office just to chill and rest.
Grandma's funeral was this afternoon, but i was too busy to call back. I know grandma would understand, the reason i was not there to say good bye.
All the above made me grumpy for almost the whole day, but i still had to put on my smiley mask and say 'Hallo welcome to our college, how may i help you??'

It's Haji holiday tomorrow, but somehow i still need to work half day just because of that lil bit of OT $$!!!
Money is almost everything to me now, cause there's nothing i can do without it.
I need to eat, pay my car & study loan, pump petrol, pay toll, pay parking, pay room rental, yamcha, leisure activities, and not forgetting, shop for CNY stuffs.
Or else, i would have not work for 3 weeks non stop except for a day of unpaid MC.
So i decided not to work this Saturday despite of the $$ that i gonna earn, as my bro is coming over from sg, and i cant wait for that day to come!!!

Back to the topic, i just had my night at theCurve and Ikea, had a simple meal, and got some biscuits and curry puffs from Ikea to go with my beer.
Yeahh me gonna have a beer session by the pool side later, at my friends' apartment nearby 1U. Hoooray~~@!
It is one of the best way to relax my mind, and all those working stress that has been cracking my head.
Breezy and quiet night, by the pool side, best friends chit chatting about our lifes and laughing for the funniest moments, with beer and something else on our hands.

I'm going off to enjoy my Wednesday night now.

with love~

No comments:

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker