Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Although Lunch Time is over

Mamamiaaa.... I'm alone in the admission office now, the girls are out for lunch and work, and i had mine earlier.
Canteen food still sucks!! Yiii i need some junk food to munch munch munch!! but it will ruin my plan if i do so, WTF!!!???
The Rose Rose & Hibiscus Teabags i bought from MUJI is taste weird, quite disappointing!! Should have got the normal green tea or rose tea instead. Wait till i get my foot on Singapore again soon, MUJI i'll be back!!
Thought of posting a photo of my desk, but nah, it is not nicely decorated yet. Hehehehe....
Moreover my laptop masuk hospital already, now using this one without the Live Chat thingie for me to deal with web enquiries. Ish ish.....
Encik Zaidi, i want my laptop backk~~~!! with MSN ok?? Hehe~

Hmm... maybe i should go pee now!

No comments:

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker