Sunday, August 30, 2009

MAYoutofserviceanytimeBANK

I have this geramness in me since last night...


People open bank you open bank, why people's machine all functioning well while yours all the time kong one?

What if I got too much cash on hand and wish to keep them safe in my account?

What if I got robbed while bringing the cash in and out of your branches equipped with kong-ed machines?

What if I got emergency and need to transfer money to someone?

An Indian uncle was 'following' me last night from 1 branch to another, wanted to use the deposit machine as well. After the 3rd branch, he beh tahan-ed and called the customer care and blahh-ed which I didn't listen clearly what he said.

I am very unsatisfied with this type of service, but it is helpless to complain. What to do? We are in Malaysia mar.

By the way, Happy 52nd Merdeka Day! We are 1Malaysia! We Boleh! and I am NOT being sarcastic!

No comments:

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker