Thursday, August 27, 2009

Country Road, Take Me Home

This post should have been posted last night, but due to some 'technical difficulties', blablabla...


This is the most expensive thing I bought in Perth, which is not that expensive actually. Haha~ Spent mostly in meals and meals.

By the way, I'm at the airport now, flying home for a week to rest a bit plus to settle some left over shitty stuffs which I never thought it would come back to haunt me again.

And my car, another FrenchUnitedConnectionKingdom case. Tell me how to love my car??

Boarding time, tata~~

3 comments:

Danny said...

enjoy ur holiday la...
bring back something for me.. ex. LALA... ur side oso famous of seafood kan? ;p

wayne said...

enjoy.. MERDEKA!

and pls dun ffk me again when u r back.

Bunz said...

country road, take me home to the place, i belong~~~

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker