Saturday, August 15, 2009

Beautiful Saturday Afternoon

is no longer beautiful after I found out the cost of repairing my bloody little car. I am seriously thinking of replacing it with a better one, but with what I'm earning now, there is no way I can afford to pay the down-payment and installments after that. Every month now I pay like RM400 to the bank, which is consider ok, just there. More than that would definitely be a burden, heavier than my own kgs.

So, no new drive for me unless I earn a basic of 3k per month.

Sometimes I really cant help to feel jealous of those who doesn't need to pay a single sen on the car, the house, petrol, and even monthly expenses, despite them being working adults already. So what they earn is basically spent on? But then, when you think of it, I am earning my own living, consider financially independent? At least if anything happens I can still survive on my own right? Sell off the bloody car and take bus or train la, hahaha! I will survive~

Btw, Better Salary vs Better Job Opportunities & Job Quality, which one would you choose?


Waiting for Soya at Bean's just beside the workshop.

Be thankful. So thanks to TCSB for the laptop & myself for working there, thanks to Maxis for the broadband & myself for paying it, thanks to anyone who deserves it & myself for evaluating.

4 comments:

Nicholas the Chang said...

For me, i will choose Better Job Opportunities & Job Quality.

If you having a better opportunities and quality job. You will have more chance appreciate the worth of by someone. Who cares about the salary at that time?

Danny said...

poor thing.. big out blood huh?
nvm la.. i belanja u dinner one more time la :) maybe with that overseas one..ok?

Alan C. said...

Nic, i somewhat agree...

Suk, u mean that 'keh leh guai'? hahaha

Azian said...

for now i guess i am just like u, thankful to IC for the laptop, for my work there, for the maxis broadband i have and am paying everything on my own except the hostel. lol...

but i think am gonna focus on writing alone... so see where that opportunity leads me....

gud luck fren..

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker