Friday, August 22, 2008

Blue Friday Blue

No it was not the bad type of blue you usually get on Mondays. Instead, it was
a fun, cheering and anti office dullness type of blue, especially when Friday is here and the 'very long' waited weekend is just in front of you.

During our Bah Kut Teh (my drunken wine chicken case) lunch yesterday, we were talking about our working attires and stuffs like that. I always wanted to make some 'fun' in the office, beside irritating the girl behind me of course, hehe~! And the idea of setting a theme of what colour or pattern to wear has always been in my mind since.... I joint the company? Thus, we all discussed and agreed to wear BLUE on Friday (which is today!), cause blue is the easiest colour to get, which I think everyone should have at least a piece of blue shirt/skirt in their closet.

And there you go, our very very FIRST 'Themed Attire Day'!!

There were only 8 of us who followed the theme, as the others (especially that 2 big fellas behind) claimed that they tak ada baju in blue, cheh~!

Anyway, since I will not be around next Friday, the next 'Themed Attire Day' will be on next Wednesday. The colour? Hehe, I don't have that colour so I'll need to get my ass moving to look for one.

Any sponsors?? I need PURPLE!!




[叔叔看了下面的Alicia Moanrow,开玩笑地问我干嘛要这样子来作践自己。呵呵,就觉得好玩,可以闹出好笑果,还有提神的作用啊!老实说,我很遗憾地错失了当学生时该有的疯狂,更不希望等到自己孤独终老时才来当老妖怪。今天我还年轻,才18岁,就地尽情玩吧,疯吧,来弥补一下自己的过失。你(们)会陪我玩,陪我癫的吗?=> ]

6 comments:

maike said...

你就是以为自己年轻
其实你已经不年轻的了
所以~

收敛啊哈哈

maike said...

我也刚好从某人的部落
找到那个弄照片的网站了耶

Alan C. said...

还以为你会说会陪我一起玩tim!!

maike said...

我今天在公司无聊
也是有弄了一些
迟些才放上部落分享
哈哈~

Alan C. said...

拭目以待!:)

Natalie Cheng said...

oh, never know you like to irritate the girl sitting behind you!!! the girl is ME!!! alan chin ka yee!!!!!!!

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker