Tuesday, August 5, 2008

me as photo =<

and me is spoiling some plans, causing disappointments.
me apologize for what happened and what is going to happen
me's nose is blocked, throat is sore, and temperature is a bit high.
me just feel like lying on the bed, making wantans and drinking water
me is tired of going out, tired of finding food, tired of talking
me don't want to spread me's virus to people around me
me's friend from penang is suppose to come and sleepover tonite
me had to reject him and postpone it till tomorrow
because me is selfish to share me's stupid sickness with him
again me apologize, for being so sicky baby, causing unwanted blues

may the force of healing be with me... amen.

6 comments:

wayne said...

may ur friend heals ur soul.

Danny said...

get well soon...

殷缘 said...

dont worry
the force of healing will definitely heal you
then you will be fine
how come you got so sick
did you got the virus from me
but i was just coughing that day
i do have those before this be i was healed.

anyway, good luck to you and you better get well soon =)

CYT said...

jason mama,take k ar..
i know u kind n dun
wish to "share" ur
virus wif "ur daughter",
so fast fast get well ya~!
blek~~
:p

lock said...

u need to take some rest!

Alan C. said...

大家的祝福,小弟感恩!

炜炜,有啊,他带了一盒马六甲的黄梨饼给我。

叔叔,你是最好的!!!呵呵~ 请你吃小卡尔斯。

缘小孩,不够力!

乖女,难道你要我这个时候sharing is caring哦?

阿lock,有有,好多多了!

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker