Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Thank You!

Dear All, or maybe I should list down their names...

Christine, Joona(the planner), Esther, Marilyn, Shereen & Belynda from Corp Comm,
Dr.Ng, Susan, Adrian & Looyee from PGC,
Mummy Ellis from RMIT, Mok from UFP,
Zoee(the bait) & Lingling(my boss's boss) from Curtin,
Yeeyee, Shah & Mingfai from Student Affair, and not forgetting
David(my boss), Vinson, Natalie, Meilee, Prema & Kak Aini from Admission Office!!!

Thank you so much for the celebration, and congratulation for surprising me successfully. Thanks again for the birthday song, the delicious cake, the Metro-style greeting card with my 'very-famous-hand' on the cover, the wishes, and your questions about my age. FYI, I'm officially 24 years YOUNG, okay?? xD

~the cake (part of it)

~the card (the middle part)



And for the rest of the peeps, thank you for your wishes via smses, friendster comments & msges, facebook wall, blog comments, msn, phone calls, and hand shakes!

I am glad to be 24! :)
XOXO

5 comments:

:: 子源 :: said...

呵呵
再一次生日快樂!
努力開心哦~

Danny said...

guess u had a wonderful birthday ;)
gosh, i miss being 24 yo. lol

Wooby 无比(膏) said...

生日快樂~

Anonymous said...

hi ya....i m passin by...may i know wat camera u r using?

Alan C. said...

谢谢子源宝贝,我会很努力地开心的!!!

Danny suk, i shall see you soon! :)

Ooby,谢谢你!!

Hi anony, i'm only using a camera phone, SE K810i.

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker