Monday, June 9, 2008

Double Speechless @ LCCT

Why?????

Speechless......

Cause I've just got charged by the check-in counter officer an amount of RM365 for overweight baggages. WTFish?? RM365?? 1 kg per day ar??? Finance office is so going to kill me. Even my manager was like 'whatttt????' on the phone.

Speechless again......

At my first glance on the big screen where flights departure and arrival are shown, the big red word 'LEWAT' was flashing ccb-ly beside my flight to Kota Bharu. So? How? You want me how? Sit on the floor beside the socket and online with the laptop which is burning my lap and kkc loh!

Spee..... CHOi~! No more okay?? I am going to have an enjoyable work trip, with nice hotel room, nice students, nice KB citizens, nice food, nice environment, and not to mention, Aunty Kuan?? Hahaha.... (she is ah shao/shereen's mum)

Anyway this is roughly how my hotel room looks like.

I like it because it's simply.... Simple, and nice, and its blue+white, one of my favorite combination of colors!

Anyway, flight is less than 1 hour away, which I am kinda worried that more delays would happen.

AirAsia, Now Everyone Can Fly! after MUCH delays...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u make me miss home

*sigh*

better take some nice shots of my hometown, dun jatuh the image of kelantan ar..

Danny said...

the room is simply GORGeOUS ! GORGEOUS ! GORGEOUS!!!! how i wish my room is like that..

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker