Thursday, June 5, 2008

PETROL iSSUE

So, did you kiasu-ly went to queue up at the petrol station for hours(ok maybe not hours but more than half an hour), just to pump in your last full-tank of cheaper petrol??



Tsk tsk tsk..... These fellas really, waiting there means burning extra petrol, which also means wasting money and polluting the environment, why so stupid??

But too bad, I am a stupid kiasu too, therefore I went for the queue and my last pump of full-tank petrol. Luckily it took me 20 minutes only. xD

What to do?? Earning a living is soooo hard, and expensive.

9 comments:

maike said...

kiasu emo
move into your office lar
so that you dont have to drive there everyday
walking saved a lot ler
and good for environment too

Anonymous said...

pumping petrol despite the heavy rain?! o.O
phew, luckily alan was'nt blown away by the wind while pumping petrol =P

Alan C. said...

Maike - chehhh as if u werent one of the kiasu-s!! You shud move into my place, and drive me to work everyday!! Car-pool is energy saving as well!!

Ah-shao - oiiii who is this? U got so sakai or not?? Petrol station got roof one you know?? Ever been to one?? U tot twister wind meh?? i'm heavy enough to stay put on land lorr okay??

Peace out~

maike said...

your place is too far from here
and I dont drive to work lor
I take LRT one

Public transport also energy-saving
then you should take bus to work
but I know you wont
coz you're "shao ye"
hahaha~

Alan C. said...

If my house beside the bus stop or lrt station, i seriously dont mind taking it. But too bad, the nearest bus station is like a km away, not to mention train station.

Will force you the learn your way here, soon!

Danny said...

luckily i filled up my tank before leaving....

but hv to cut down driving around after this ...

Alan C. said...

Konichiwa danny suk suk!!

Next time u drive helicopter instead la, easier for u to fly around, u know, klang, sri petaling, hartamas, usj...

wayne said...

kesian kesian...

Alan C. said...

Yeah, u'r having a good life so u'll never know....

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker