Sunday, May 31, 2009

It's a gloomy Sunday

I am feeling it, even the weather is doing the same, what a gloomy Sunday.

Did 2 rounds of laundries by seperating them into dark colors and lighter colors, hanged them to dry, had hair-dropping instant noodles for lunch, sitting here facing the screen like an idiot, sitting on the living room floor like another idiot, constantly checking my phone for some replies of msgs and calls, and listening to Kris Allen. Falling Slowly~

I've tons of paperworks filed the transparent files inside my backpack, deadline to complete them is like days away only, especially the translation part!!! But too bad, I don't have the urge and mood to kiss them yet.

Kinda pissed off with my stupid car, another 800 for the timing belt and stuffs, plus 600 for its 4 tyres. Should have got a new one instead of this problematic stupid little car. (Sorry I will still love my stupid little car despite of all these complains made.)

The fact is, I seriously cant afford all these, not with what I am earning now. Therefore I have decided not to pay a single cent for the service, NO! Someone reckon me to stick my butt out with a FOR SALE sticker. Yeah maybe I should try that out, it might work somehow, and I will willingly pay the farking 1400 bill myself.

I AM SO FARKING POOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, took this on an early morning few days back.


Ham (in the photo) was sleeping 'soundly', while Bacon was running around like a mad hamster. Oh btw, they are Saw Ma's, not mine. I'm only their Unc Alan.

I should do the same too. Don't think of work, don't think of the stupid car, don't think of... anyone.

Nap Time! on a gloomy Sunday...

1 comment:

shereen said...

the BnW effect makes ms ham looks like she've passed away,somehow..

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker