Saturday, May 30, 2009

Fri-Thai Night

On this wonderfool Friday night, Saw Ma & KP Pa brought me and little boy out to Ampang for Thai food. Don't ask me where the exact location is, I got no memory of that as KP Pa was our driver. All I know is its within Ampang, and the restaurant name is 'someone & someone' Thai BBQ.

Seriously lor, the food there was really not bad, not bad at all compare with those I had in Bangkok or Kota Bharu. Prawns were fresh, fish was good (I do not normally eat fish but yeah I actually enjoyed it), hospitality was ok, and the whole place was pretty happening.

We were in such a hunger (oh btw thanks to me, my boss and the terrible traffic in front of Sunway Pyramid) that's we ended up taking NO photos of the food we had. The only one I took was this:


The after war scene, with our bill in the middle somemore. Hehe... xD


Great Weekend everyone! Cheers~

2 comments:

Danny said...

It's NONG & JIMMY Thai BBQ la...
so near my house oso never call ;(

Alan C. said...

Ohh ya Nong & Jimmy!!!
I know you cant take spicy food mar, moreover you'r flying off soon (which at times moment you r already there), better don't spoil your stomach lor... xD

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker