Wednesday, May 20, 2009

5(mins)after6

A very random and quick one....

Every single one of them are still at their workstation, so I don't think it's a good idea to pack and leave now, despite of my intention to, you know, balik right after 6. It's not the culture here, even at my old place now I think they are practising the same 'corporate culture' of staying back for a least half an hour before ciao-ing.


Today (daytime) was quite pleasant, went off directly from home to visit schools at Kajang, lunched with bunch of old colleagues, and then only I came back to this 'corporate fridge'.


Going to attend some in-house presentation skills training tomorrow and Friday, which means, tak perlu kerja! kekekeke...

Alrighte I'm logging off to pack and balik now~~!!!

1 comment:

Danny said...

enjoy the 2 days snaking programme...LOL

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker