Thursday, September 18, 2008

10 things I DhL now at this very moment

1. stupid flu that has been bugging me since this afternoon
2. nice wantans that i made but cannot be eaten as food
3. the heaty sensation that i've been having since evening
4. the hot and humid weather eventhou its 10pm already
5. no air-cond for me - the regular once-a-month freako sicko
6. 'travelling' in and out of the toilet for uncountable times
7. my 5.5L water 'tank' running low or should i say empty-ed
8. upsad stomach but it just wouldn't let go what it should
9. crazy dog barking non-stop in his crazy owner's room
10. last but not least, mader fuker mosquito(s) wing-ing beside my ears leaving behind nothing but itchiness which irritates me A LOT!!!! fuker.... Why did god created such a fuking useless insect?? why not put it on Mars or Jupiter?? Why here?? cant wait to see people infected with Dengue is it?? kns...

Excuse me for the above please, the real me is actually nothing but gentle, nice and kind hearted one! really!!

edited++
and so I die die went out to fill my 'tank', got a bottle of 100plus and some bread, turned on my air-cond despite of my reddish nose, and... finished my can of Hello Panda!! doink~

5 comments:

Danny said...

我朋友教我,如果給蚊子咬,那就。。。。。

咬回牠!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

v for vinson said...

If God would have place mosquito on Mars or Jupitor, what they gonna suck? there's always a reason behind everything.

Happy Flu-ing

Chris said...

Hmm... i hate mosquito. Wing~~~~~~~~~

Alan C. said...

叔叔,不错的提议,不过我怕它躲在我的牙缝里不肯出来...

瘟神,让它们互吸好了!

克力斯,是?很讨厌是?

wayne said...

i love hello panda~

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker