Sunday, April 27, 2008

Call me Mr. Invigilator

Last week, I was given(half willingly half assigned) a task by the Head of Communication to help out in a Chinese language test, organized by some Taiwanese organization. My duty was to invigilate the exam, to make sure everything goes right according to the rules and regulations, which includes catching those who tries to cheat!!! Hehehe.... so fun you know??

And so the exam was on last Saturday. I arrived at the college before 9am, munched my homemade tuna sandwich, had a briefing with some Taiwanese, set up the exam venue and blablabla, the exam started at 10am. According to the R&R stated in the invigilators' booklet, I was not suppose to turn on my cellphone, read newspapers/magazines, online, or to chitchat with others. Photo snapping was of course not allowed too, but what the hell, I did it without a trace. (i MSNed too with the lecture hall's pc)



I caught someone cheating with an excitement, and informed the Ms.Liew, the person in charge from Taiwan. At first I taught she would walk to that person and invite her out from the hall, and I will curi-curi laugh at her from behind. Then again, she did not do so, but only requested me to stand nearby her and warn her with my pretty eyes.


Snapped a photo of her (in yellow) curi-curi-ly. She was terang-terang-ly trying to peek at her lefties' answer sheet. Cheat also dunno how to cheat, pathetic.

The paper ended at 1pm in my venue, and I had to run to another venue to give them a hand. Since it was a Chinese language test, I had speak very proper Mandarin, especially to the Taiwanese. Stressnya.... and very fake also the way I talked.

Anyway, I have been invigilated dunno how many times already from since school until college years. It was a pretty fun experience being an invigilator, not really tough work but involves a lot of proper procedures and preparations.

It feels great to be exposed to common yet new/fun stuffs!


ps/ Dear all, I have been a good boy today, for being honest to the people I care. Hooo~ what a relief.

4 comments:

Danny said...

good is not the word...BRAVE.

Alan C. said...

^_^ thankQ you! haha...

:: 子源 :: said...

yerrrr...u very bad de snap ppl pic
wahahaha..

動 Orson said...

yer...u make me like in the exam ...haa...

those who never cheated in the college time..is not call a student...cant graduate de.haa..
it is a culture man...haa

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker