Wednesday, April 16, 2008

and I screamed~

Ok ok I didnt scream.... I mean, for what?? even if there's a kazat on my hair also, i wont scream, I'll just panic and blackout. LoL~

Anyway, I had a great time dinnering with a bitch last night, mainly because we haven't seen each other for some time (1 or 2 weeks time?) and we got too much to giggle and laugh about (well thanks to me the lame joker). Laughing makes you destress and relax your brain muscle, I think.

We lepaked inside Pyramid after dinner, went into SASA to get her fake double-eye-lid sticker. HAH~!!! FAKE DOUBLE EYE LID!!! Pathetic isn't it? I got mine naturally born with me, no sticker, no glue, 100% original recipe. Ngek ngek~

Before going back, that bitch forced me (literally) ice-cream(noun)with her. And so we did, yucky(personal taste preference) passion fruit for her and super yummy chocolite hardscoop 97% fat free for me. Fat free yeah right.... I doubt. BUt who cares? Fat then Fat lah, as long as we are happy, I am happy, everyone's happy. Correct? yes!

NZ Natural should consider sponsoring this post.

Once a while, we human, should really reward ourselves with a delicious guiltful scoop of middle-class icecream. You may ask, "Why a scoop only??? So kiam siap!" Eh brader, with that same amount of money I paid for that little scoop of ice-cream, i can go eat McD already! And why middle class?? Cause the High-class one which starts with a H is practically too expensive for me, cause I'm just a pathetic little working antz.

The Bitch & The Butcher, at your service!

Ok to be frank I got nothing in mind to write now, just feel like to crap something before I off to bed. Damn freaking tired you know, waking up 6am for two continuous days and blablabla. Luckily no more road shows or school visits or seminar for me till next week. Phew~

Good day, good nite, good bye, whatever that is good on you.


ps/ I must clarify that I do not write my communication letters/memos as messy and as unprofessional as above. Thank you!

6 comments:

Danny said...

agree on reward ourselves with a scoop of ice cream once a while. But if we have too many scoops, we will forget the very 1st feel on the 1st scoop. :)

fat free = less guilty..that's all ;p

Alan C. said...

True enough... therefore i only indulge in it once a while, so that i can remember every single mouth of sweetness.

Ice cream lover as well Mr.Danny?
:P

Danny said...

Ice ream lover and fat hater...

Alan C. said...

Hmm..
any advice for me to say goodbye to fat??

Danny said...

asking me for diet advise = asking a blind man for directions..;p

Alan C. said...

how bout joining your dance classes or.... lol.

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker