Wednesday, January 9, 2008

T.G.I. Thursday??

Nah... there's no such thing as TGI Thursday, just that tomorrow is different, with the 1 day holiday blessed by our very hardworking & efficient government. Ooppps?? And tomorrow will be my only chance of finding a new place to stay, or else, you'll see me sleeping under the flyover in the middle of Jalan Kebajikan.



And no, i'm not picky, but the place above is really really really not an ideal place to stay. Imagine, the noises, the geli smells, the mixture of weird people and crazy families, bloody MURDER case with blood spreaded all over the corridor, robberies, etc etc. So it is a NO NO for me, doesnt matter how nice the interior of that apartment is. External environment still counts you know? Just like the external of a person. Kekekeke.... That's the reality no doubt.

Sort of listing down the things that i need to get done with tomorrow. Send my laundry to the dobby, get my car washed, drop down contacts of premise ownders from 7-11, drive around the area like a mad man looking for a possible shelter, dine with my pals, and then hopefully to move my stuffs from old place to new place (that is IF i found that so called NEW place, fingers & toes crossed & double crossed).

Ahhhh dunno lar, hope everything goes well so that i dont have to worry anymore. You may not understand how important a cozy comfy clean safe nice room is for a working man... *cough cough* yes a working MAN. It is a place for you to rest yourself after work, to spend quality time with... whoever it is, and to hide yourself from whatever shits that you come across with.

SO if you'r kind enough, you can either offer me a place to stay, or give me a call to say Hi, or at least leave me a good luck wish here, ok or not???

xoxo
bitter smile :)

4 comments:

maike said...

nobody leave you any comment here
I am the first one izzit?
kaakaka

Good luck in whatever you're doing
not only looking for new place
next time you open a TGI Thursday to fight with TGI Friday lar
I will support you~

Alan C. said...

Eh, obviously u'r the 1st one lar...
U owez support me one, really thank you ah! Wait till u come to visit me, i belanja u!!! hehe....

Anonymous said...

Hey, what about Puchong, kinda a cozy environment & cheap rental...hehe! There are a lot of empty unit over here...do give me a ring if u r interested, k?

Alan C. said...

angelll!!!!
nah puchong is a bit too... erm.... u know, the toll, the jam... hehe
I'll let u know again! hugsss

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker