Thursday, August 30, 2007

*TAGGED*

Weeee~~!! I got tagged by Jaeney some time ago but i forgotten to do the taggie. This is my 1st time kena tagged leh dun play play, must really really do it or else no one will tag me anymore. Sobz...

Here are the rules:
1. Each blogger must post these rules first.
2. Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they've tagged, and to read your blog.


8 facts about me:
1.) I AM SHORT, VERY SHORT. so what?? take it or leave it~ hehe...

2.) MONEY is EVERYTHING TO ME, well ALMOST lah. I'm not money blinded yet ok??

3.) Like what Jaeney said, "I'm Single and Available.. XP" & to Mingle~~

4.) Life have been consider quite peaceful lately, with trips coming up!

5.) My grey iPod and thick black Harry Potter have been my companions before i sleep.

6.) I am still being indecisive of where i want to work in the future.

7.) My graduation ceremony is on 28th of Oct, in Singapore!!

8.) I prefer to chit-chat in a nice cafe or lounge bar than going to clubs.


Here are my 8 ter-MOST lucky picks:

1.) Jason/Jae/Jazz or whatever he calls himself. Hehe~
2.) Sharon, i got no idea who she is.
3.) Phaedra, if she reads this lah.
4.) Momo, wait until u got urself a blog lah ok?
5.) Ooby, althou i dun think he's that free to do taggies.
6.) HuiLing, come la gip me some face lar...
7.) Jimmy, Kuching koh loh mee really that nice ar??
8.) Whoever la since my list is very short only....


In the mean time, no one is in the office now, that is why i can steal bones (curi tulang) for a while. Ngek ngek ngek~!!

No comments:

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker