Friday, June 8, 2007

Wish List?!?

Well, i see people coming out with their wish lists, especially during their Birthday Month.
So i guess its time for me to create one also right?? Hehehe...
There goes nothing!

My Wish List

1. Bluetooth handsfree - So that i can drive and talk on the phone without kena saman.
2. Sony Vaio? - I know, too much liao this one, say say only jek, wish list mar!
3. External Hardisk - Not enough space to store my stuffs liao, especially movies and dramas.
4. External CDROM - My built-in one hang kang liao, cannot read every single CDs.
5. Braun Buffel wallet - Long wanted this, branded yet not so expensive. Hehe.
6. Bags - I really need a new bag, or some new bags, for working and normal use.
7. Levi's - Even my sis got her Levi's liao, hopefully i can fit into at least one of the cuttings.
8. Watches - I dont have one, then i saw this Seiko one quite nice, Guess one also not bad.
9. Ipod Nano - So that i can listen to music wherever i am, especially on the plane.
10. The list goes on... Cause its too early in the morning, still blur-blur like that, cant think properly.

Got very greedy or not? Or maybe materialistic??
Hehe. Dont care lah, its only a wish list, not that i'll point a gun and force people to get me those stuffs.

Congratulations to Petee for finishing his Exam papers! This fella sent me sms all the way from Perth just to tell me he's done. Can i kill him? can i?

Going to college for a group study, ta~

No comments:

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker