Sunday, June 24, 2007

Stesen Kuala Lumpur

Currently i'm at Stesen Kuala Lumpur, no not KL Sentral, but the old and almost forgotten train station, waiting for my bus departing at 10am, half an hour more. I'm hungry, and thirsty, but there's NONE eateries or stalls selling food or drink. What i can do now is to wait till i get to my destination, hoping that the fella who's going to pick me up will bring me to good yummy guiltful food. Wooooo cant wait!! Hehehehe....

To be exact, i'm in this lounge the bus company set up to cater executive bus passenger, while i bought an economy seat ticket. Which mean what? Ngek ngek ngek~, yeah i sneaked into this cool lounge with sofas and TV and 'surf station'. I definately wont be served with breakfast and tea and coffee although i wish to so much, well at least i can enjoy the air-con and this slow-but-im-not-complaining PC right? Hopefully the staffs here are treating me with one eye closed, and let me stay here. Dont kick me out pur-lease?? *looking at them with a pair of the world most innocent & watery eyes*

Man this place is slowly getting packed, with not tourists but local travellers heading Singapore and Penang. I should have ride the bus here to Singapore last time, instead of suffering myself in Puduraya the old and most lousy bus station on earth. Well at least i'm smart now, yups! LoL~ People say self praise is like what? Like no praise at all. hehehe~~

Hmm, should i give chance to others to use this 'surf station'? or should i just pretend no one is looking at me with his/her watery eyes hoping that i'd leave?? Guess i better leave now, bikin malu saja!

Have a marvelous Sunday, whoever's reading!!

No comments:

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker