Sunday, May 20, 2007

WATCH OUT! very busy week ahead~!

Let me see....

21st May (Mon) - Marketing Research Report Presentation 5%

22nd May (Tue) - Law (Marketing) MCQ Test 20%

24th May (Thu) - International Management Case Study Presentation 10%

25th May (Fri) - Marketing Research Report due 35%


You say can die or not?? If can then fast fast come and shoot me, or i'd commit suicide! (jk~!)

There is also an alternative, that is to wish me All The Bestest of All and hope that i can get thru all those shits with my fullest double extra cheesy concentration and effort! Psshhh, i dont need luck ok? Haha!

Anyhow i'd still dig out some time for a ktv session or two, and to blog as much as i feel like, simply to destress myself before i go crayzeeey.

And btw, what is wrong with Sunday nite? that makes me dislike it so so so much!!! Maybe i'm already crazy pun. Hahaha....




Till then~

No comments:

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker