Thursday, May 31, 2007

PANAS vs SEJUK



The 1st word that came out of my mouth the nanosecond I left my house for classes was PANAS!!!! Its almost summer in the northern hemisphere of mama earth, so i guess it brings an extra spice to us too. Original mia PANAS + summer mia PANAS = very mia PANAS!! (mia = punya)

So normally what I would do to cool myself down the moment I reaches college is to hurry myself into the Freezer aka Resource Center, sit there or just stand there for a few minutes, and whualah, im' cool and dry again!

Seriously, I once doubt the purpose of 10+ units of air conditioners in a single lab, but i didnt ask the lab asst about it, cause i think its soooo lame to ask such a lame question. Then one day, i beh tahan already, my hunger for extraordinary knowledges (aka keypoh-ism) has dragged me to the counter, forced my mouth to open and asked "cik, kenapa lab ini mau pasang gitu banyak aircon ah?" (miss, why are there so many units of air-con in this lab?) HAHAHA! Guess what she answered. She said, "sebab semua tu computer sudah lama, cepat panas! jadi mau pasang banyak aircon buat ia sejuk." (Cause the computers are old and hardly able to release heat, the aircons are to cool them down.) Swt... No wonder!! Felt so stupid for not realising that earlier.

Anyway, I am actually in the lab now doing stuffs, no not that one with 10+ aircons, but the other one with newer PCs. That is why lar i'm blogging in Inggeris, and Manglish. Eventhough there arent 10+ units of aircon freezing my brain up, it is still freezingly cold! I wish for some sunshine now! Hahaha...

Well you see, dunno you will agree or not lah. Humans are tend to, you know, you wants the aircon when you are under the UV rays, and you wants the heat of sunshine when the aircon is over-cooling you. Like what Chinese people says, 'God is You, Ghost is also You!' Never satisfied nor happy with what we have one, as always! Hehe... No meh?

Blerrkk~ xD

No comments:

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker