Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Last Winter Night

It is 16.5 deg Celsius.
I am cold, and feeling pretty bad at the same time.

Every little things seem to be on the not so-right-track, although I must admit that I myself has chosen to ride on this track, at any possible consequences.

12 hours from now, I'll be flying on Malaysian air space, awaiting for landing at 12.30pm. And guess how I feel now, especially after browsing thru all the company emails stocked in my inbox for the pass few days?????

I SERIOUSLY do not feel like going back, especially to work, not in my current office, or to be frank, not for my current company. I have never felt that pressured and depressed of going back to work, that I stupidly hope myself to be quarantined for a week or so. Purpose? Simply to settle down myself, emotionally and mentally, and maybe to tidy up the mess at home in my room.

I am such a loser in handling pressure, feelings, and emotion. :(

1 comment:

Danny said...

i'll cheer u up la.. dun worry...
Malaysia always welcome u back...( vomiting )...LOL

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker