Friday, November 14, 2008

Not Thrilled


I am not thrilled with the stupid figures written on that piece of 4-paged A4 sized document, which made me seriously wonder, if I am asking too much, or simply because I only worth that much, or someone is trying to save cost!?

Others seem to be so pleased with what they have and where they are, just like the one I talked to minutes ago. But why not me? Why does this has to happen just when I am still highly spirited with what I see and what I was told?

Can't believe that my last quarter of Friday has just been ruined by a lifeless piece of shitty document.

I am so not thrilled, so very not... :(

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

appraisal?

wayne said...

u ok boh?

Danny said...

just hang on to what you have la...
since you are in it , might as well enjoy it lo..
cheers

lock said...

appraisal?

Alan C. said...

shao+lock, yes!

wayne, i'm ok, for now.

suk, will tell u in detail!

Chris said...

睇开啲, ok? ;)

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker