Friday, November 28, 2008

MPC

means Multi Purpose Cake

Why is it "Multi Purpose"?

I bought this cake (New York Cheesecake from RT) on Wednesday after lunch to share among my fellow colleagues. It's the end of November, and from next Monday onward which is also the 1st of December, some of the great people in the company will be transferred to another department or even another campus, while some of them are leaving us some time after. Therefore I guess it's worth to spend some time getting together in the office and chill before 'December'?

Maybe we should not see Farewells as 'departures' or 'seperations', but instead, as Celebrations of Moving Forward, to a better & brighter future maybe? :)

Another purpose of the cake is to 'celebrate' my ONE year anniversary (26/11/07 - 26/11/08) working in this company. It sounds realy dohhhhh but I-like-it-so-what? Lol~ Not sure whether there's anymore anniversary next year thou... xD

Was on leave today (as in Thursday) to start of my MISSION 09219, but it ended up with lots of bad traffic, rain, and a few unlucky incidents. Guess it's simply not a good day for house-moving, wasted lah damn it!

Anyway, going up to the hill tomorrow for another 2days-1night sales training. I LOVE COOL WEATHER!! Ciao~

1 comment:

Danny said...

suddenly very ' gian ' eat cake wo..
when u want to buy me ah? ;p

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker