Thursday, February 11, 2010

I'm HOME for CNY


Received a call from AirAsia this morning, offering me to change my 9.25pm flight to an earlier one, 5.10pm! and its FOC!!!! Has it got to do with the Citibank AirAsia card that I've just received? Oh they sent me a big luggage bag too, as a complimentary gift. Nice kan?

Thanks to that flight, I was on time for dinner, with sis. Ngeong Tiu Fu (Hakka Yong Tau Fu), Popo's homegrown vege and Sweet & sour fish with homegrown baby tomatoes. Simple dishes yet fully filled with LOVE~! I love home cooked food so much, althou, you know, i still prefer to work and live in WM.

As for this CNY, as usual, I'm anticipating for more food, some gatherings and lagi more food. Hahahaha~ The food part was partially kidding anyway.

肥仔very hard not to过肥年。

1 comment:

C'est la vie said...

next time can come find me la, I can cook for you guys. If you guys don't mind. :)

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker