Sunday, February 21, 2010

Danny Gaga Woo La La


Does this look familiar to some of you?
Well I've just got my hand on a hard copy of it, recently.
And i must say, this is something i consider SPECIAL and PRECIOUS!

Why?

Obviously because I'm inside. xD

In Danny GAGA's slut face collection.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Trying very hard to adjust myself back to Work-mode.
And it is very super de shitty. Moody shit.
A beer before hitting the sack maybe? with Breaking Dawn.
Can i not wish everyone Happy Monday?

3 comments:

Danny said...

oooi.. apa slut face? hookerface lah ;p
gd luck on ur new working year :))

C'est la vie said...

I want satu copy also!!!!

said...

i think danny really make a great job for this... and his slut face attract the most :P

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker