Tuesday, March 31, 2009

End of March

Today, 31st March, is supposedly my last day serving this company due to some you-know-why reason, which my very last day should actually be 22nd April. However, I insisted to the boss for staying until this Friday, 3rd of April, and permission granted. Farewell lunch is this Thursday, and a Neway session at night maybe. Another dinner session on 10th April with the original batch of admission staffs consisting David (left), Lisa (last day on 13th April), Natalie (last day on 10th April), Me, Adrian (good luck!) and Vinson (all the very best xD). As for Jayson and Harry (the funny freshman who came in yesterday who calls me tai kor), ahh as well as everyone from and is still in the office, XOXO~! ok i know it's gross... whatever... -.-"

Nothing much, simply thought of yadda-yaddaing... nightss...

3 comments:

Chris said...

so far April is coming,,, my holiday coming soon too..

Danny said...

since when u become tai kor huh?
time to rest before start the new page la...;_)

belyndaho said...

wei since y u aso resign frm metro? y i dint receive any news on this...

i onli noe u hav the plan but wen u make up tis choice??

btw all the BEST for ur career as the long road is still long~~~

kip in touch ya n muz remember me alwiz

btw i work at subang square free jz call me 4 lunch if u ard subang k~~`

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker