Sunday, April 8, 2012

Morning Jog

Went for my first ever morning jog in the history of... me being on this land since 2003. Taman Bukit Jalil is quite a huge taman, good facilities, ample of parking spaces, and plenty of families on a Sunday morning, which I don't really like lah. I prefer parks with less people, more naturally grown trees, natural lakes and so on, very picky hor? I love the nature as it is.


Spot the monkey?

I've been away from the treadmill for almost 2 weeks, stamina down energy down everything down, so 2 rounds of park jogging was just nice as a restart. Energizer Nite Race coming soon, 15km to conquer. Wish me luck man!! Need to run as many as I can now, not on the treadmill but on real ground.

Getting a new pair of running shorts and iphone armband asap.

No comments:

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker