Saturday, April 7, 2012

A bedbug is a badbug

Sleeps have been terrible lately due to some bug invasion in my room. I keep getting huge itchy bites but had no idea what bug was it. The itchiness was/is so extreme, I had/have to scratch it, unintentionally, but very syiok! Going to the pharmacy asking for antihistamine to relief allergies and to get insect spray was no long term cure.

I so wanted to catch the bug but no way I can locate it with my black bed sheet. So few days ago after work I rushed to get a plain white bed sheet, washed, dried and used it immediately. And on the same night, I caught this....


Google tells me this is BED BUG!!!!! YIKES!!!! 我好惊啊!!!!! And there are no ways of getting rid of them other than calling for the bug company, which will cost me RM500 for 3 treatments. According to them my condition is not that serious, just the start and if I'm able to destroy them and their possible eggs, I might not need to spend RM500 for the treatment.

Fingers crossed that all the kakak's and my cleaning job helps, one way or another.

PS: I'm catching almost 1 bug a day for few days already, medicine container is almost full.... : (

No comments:

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker