Wednesday, February 11, 2009

No heart, no brain.


Me is on leave, me is at home, me is at the living room on the red carpet with 2 big pillows, me is in front of some notes and textbook, me is having exam later tonight. But what the fish, me is unable to concentrate on those messy notes, me mind has flown somewhere else, on the clouds maybe. Me should have hidden meself in the library instead of staying at home. And now, the fan and ceiling is starring at me while i blogcrap with my phone... Yamateh~ :-S

11 comments:

wayne said...

gambatte!!! hope u can do well in the exam and then kimochi~

tats all the japanese i noe la.. hope it helps u in ur revision.

艾莉~エリ said...

ganbatte

kyou wa suiyoubi dayou...

一定会pass的
相信哦

shinjiteruyo

艾莉~エリ said...

对了,我这里有些参考书

还有,我是日本图书馆的会员

图书馆在mid valley罢了

得空去看看
书很贵,不如借

那里的服务超棒

有了好书
你就能进步的更快

Anonymous said...

think this way,

half year later, you'll be very fluent in jap!

-

or maybe not :P

如 意 阁~ 美 食@ 保 健 said...

加油!一定会过关!不到最后一分钟不放弃噢!^_^

Danny said...

learn fast fast, then we go japan do 'business'..hahaa
good luck..

Alan C. said...

妹子 - 你果然A片看太多了,怎天在自我陶醉自我kimochi。。。

Ellie - 可以要你的联络吗?有点冲动找你补习...

Matt - 说多一点鼓励性的话你嘴巴不会烂瓜?真是的!!

如意 - 哈哈哈,过了!

叔 - 我等不及了啦~

said...

lol~ y so many "ME" ? haha...
by the way "add oil" in ur exam la~

[SK] said...

隨感覺夢遊總沒盡頭 
彷彷彿彿天地那麼自由
人其實喜愛夢遊 
清醒太多咀咒
飄飄忽忽的空間我至覺得真正擁有
:p

Alan C. said...

Leumas - pass d lar! keke~

SK - lei ok mou?

lock said...

wish u have a flying color result!

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker