Sunday, January 24, 2010

A night to apologize


It's a sudden heartly urge actually, to apologize for what I've accidentally or unintentionally done for the past few months, to many of you out there, whether you realize it or not.

To A, Sorry for what I did which made you sad.
To V, Sorry for the miserable days I've gave you.
To W, Sorry for the pain I've brought you into.
To C, Sorry for FFKing you for uncountable times.
To P, Sorry for having a bad health and taking MCs.
To M, Sorry for not calling home that often.
To B, Sorry for not taking care of you well enough.
To S, Sorry for not cleaning B's poo in some rushy mornings.
To J, Sorry for not sending you off at the airport.
To D, Sorry for my unwillingness to move home.
To J, Sorry for not being a good brotherly friend.
To W, Sorry for my bad command in English.
To S, Sorry for not meeting your life expectation.

To those who I cant remember who and what to apologize, I am SORRY, my sincerely apologies to you!

4 comments:

wayne said...

it's fun to guess who those alphabets represent. i guess i know half of them, at least.

it's ok. we can't make everyone happy, remember?

shereen said...

i miss bob ='(

Alan C. said...

Wayne - U sure understand me well! :)

Shereen - U'll see him soon, in less than 3 weeks time!

Mickey Mouse said...

Sorry for dropping by late..haha

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker