Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A Thousand Splendid Suns, and more...


Just realised that I actually enjoy reading novels (besides Harry Potter series) as much as watching movie, you know, that putting-yourself-into-the-story sensation. My sis got this book 3 days ago, and I finished digging it in 2 nights' time. Comment? I must say, it's a great book, a very inspiring one! Read some reviews or go buy the book lah if you are interested or got doubts with my taste of reading, hehe! The next book I'm going to get from the bookstore will be 'The Kite Runner', written by the same author, Khaled Hosseini.

So how am I so far? Very Good! and Fat! hahahahaha~! After almost a week plus of home-cooked food by mum, as well as all those farewell lunchs and dinners with my former colleagues. Sounded like my holidays were/are filled with nothing but food, duh of course not! There's a lot more, you know, family bonding kinda stuffs? LoL!!

Again, I haven't got my laptop yet, most probably next week before new job starts. So would it be Dell? or Compaq? Been listening to too many comments bout both brands, pros and cons. Who knows, I might end up getting a Macbook? Haha! I wish! I really wish gar. Any discounts, or vouchers that you got and don't mind sharing? xD

What's with the bolded words? I've no idea, just feel like bolding them. Maybe those are the main things bing-banging in my head now.

Meanwhile, I cant wait for this Saturday's Genting outing with some former colleagues and students. I cant wait for this Sunday night's steamboat dinner with homies and friends. I cant wait for the approval of something for the greater good. I cant wait for next week to come thou I'm still deciding whether to head down SG or not. I cant wait for next Thursday to arrive where I'll be meeting new colleagues and new environment. I cant wait for 24th June to come as well, you know I know what it is, hehe!

Sending mum to airport at 4 and dinner with the Big Boobies after that.

8 comments:

cHriSi3w said...

woo.. so nice surrounding by FOODS!!!

Danny said...

enjoy the tai-tai life while u can..cos all of it will end by 24 April...lol ;p

Wooby 无比(膏) said...

太幸福的人会早死的咧,
你好知为知,
反正我也好久没有你的消息,
暂时当你死的先啦,哈哈~

lock said...

enjoy your idle time before new job start, great!

wayne said...

颓废也是一种福气

Alan C. said...

Chris - i FILLED instead of SURROUNDED! haha...

Suk - Ya get your thurs nites ready for me to release stress!

Ooby - ya lor... hope you wont die earlier than me, hahahah!

Lock - absolutely!!

Wayne - who said i'm 'tui fei'?? i'm filled with 'fu qi' ok??

said...

have more rest at home...charge urself before u work again. :) have a good day

Riddel said...

when i saw ur article writing in english, i aledy feel pening, if reading endlish book, haha.... will die

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker