Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Kamsa Hamnida!

I haven't got myself a laptop therefore going online whenever I want to is rather impossible. But it's ok, I CANt live without the internet! Ops did it misspelled anything? According to the new boss I will be equipped with a laptop, but I don't think it's a good idea to use it as a personal one, again? Nah! So, would it be DELL or COMPAQ? *cracking head* But first thing before that is to plan for my installment payment. Why is that? Cause I don't earn 10K per month ok?! :) Cheeeeers~

ONE photo for today's title, just to be responsible to my blog.


This farewell luncheon happened last Wednesday (April Fools & LooYee's bday too!). I was brought to a name-forgotten Korean restaurant nearby college (upstairs McD SS15) by Esther & Joona, accompanied by Harry, and then joined by Marilyn. It was a pleasant lunch session, food was ok but I think i stuffed too much pickles & kimchis into my tummy before main course. Thank you Esther, Joona, Harry & Marilyn!!!

A day after, I had another farewell lunch at Nando's Subang Parade with Shah, Meilee, Natalie & LooYee. No photos were taken, my mistake! Thanks you guys! especially to Shah the organizer!!

Not really in the mood to write those farewell feelings yet, cause I am enjoying my break very much! xD

Till then, MUAKS!



ps/ 愿上帝把叶子化成飞翔的翅膀把阿桑带到永恒的天国。永别了,阿桑

4 comments:

Danny said...

i always pity those who are washing plates in korean restaurant.....so many plates...lol

Sanze said...

That Korean food really very nice lo! I eat once before but damn expensive o!
So now you are not working in Metropolitan anymore?

Alan C. said...

Danny - maybe they got plate washing machine leh...

Sanze - no more, we are ONE family now! hahaha...

Marcus Chan said...

Farewell means another starting!

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker