Monday, April 27, 2009

A lil bit of Blue

Going outstation tomorrow to 2 of my many territories, Raub & Kuantan. Feeling a bit reluctant this time no idea why. Maybe it's because I am still feeling new and unsecured bout this working environment & culture, or maybe it's due to the extra-early travel time at 5am tomorrow!!!

I see bricks of work stress floating on top of my head, falling down anytime & anywhere. Hooshhh~ go away!

I actually have something in mind to share, about somebody's belated birthday dinner & my ice-cream surprise. But too bad, last night was sleepless and I think I should rest now, for tomorrow, and beyond.

3 comments:

wayne said...

来,志玲姐姐给你一个拥抱。。
加油加油。。。 (作呕中)

Chris said...

not used to the new environment.
It's normal.. after awhile shud be ok..

FrederIck said...

就让自己慢慢的适应吧..
加油!

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker