Sunday, March 25, 2012

最后一次

Today was my final public fair appearance for my current company. The upcoming one in July will be a totally different experience. Been hearing some not so positive comments about it but, never try never know, will have to see how it goes.

Anyway, I was driving solo this round, no one from my department was there except me, and 9 of my fellow student helpers. They are few of the coolest, most helpful, dedicated, sincere students helpers I've known, well maybe because I don't really know many of the others. Definitely going to miss having them around, passing me materials or calling for help or dragging me to do counselling.



Andy, Jiawei, redgirl & Tom (staff) from Subang campus, Nabila Nikki Fiona Steven Jiaxin Voonhon Khailing Leewee from TBS Lakeside. You guys were amazing. :)

I look so MATURED in this last shot. : |

No comments:

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker