Saturday, December 5, 2009

Me, my tonsil, and the panel doctor


Sorry to disturb you with this grossilicious photo. This is my mouth, deep within, not some other holes in case you wonder!! xD In this photo you can see the end of my tongue, some gigis, my throat opening, the thing hanging there I dunno called what, and my balls... i mean tonsils.

What's bothering me so much is the tonsil on the left with a big * (which is actually my right side tonsil la!). It is as big as my thumb now, super duper swollen. If you ask me how did it happen, I can only answer you, Wa Tak Tau~.

Infection on this stupid little fella has caused me a real bad evening, a bad night sleep, and a jab on my butt to lower my body temperature. It hurts whenever I swallow, liquid or any other forms of food. My neck and lower part of my right ear hurts too if being pressed (which of course I wont go and press myself la!).

Another issue is, how good is your company's panel clinics? Cause mine I tell you, they are few of the worst clinics and doctors I've visited. They asked your situations without even touching you and then ask you to leave. It only took like 3 mins? and a pack of Panadols? Bloody hellicopter!!!

Lucky for me I have a clinic that I usually visit which I give my 98% trust on their qualifications and professionalism.

Ahh what the fish, maybe I should consult an ENT whether my tonsils are 'qualified' to be surgically removed. I don't want to suffer from this once a month. :(

Sorry to 大嘴叔 for ffk-ing you super last minute!!!!

3 comments:

wayne said...

wahh.. deep throat. sexy :D haha

get well soon

Danny said...

that pic looks looks a bit familair..when i did the scope thing.. from rear...LOL
no prob on the help thing.. u take care ahh.. we makan soon.. need to pass u the books.

lock said...

hope u have recovered from the pain by the time i type this msg!

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker