Thursday, December 31, 2009

On the last day of 2009


Alan wishes you HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010!!!

I've yet set my resolutions. >.<
I've yet bought my CNY cloths. =.=
I've yet re-list my NY wish list. xD
But I've promised myself to start my financial management & plannings on the 1st day of 2010!
Else I think I'll forever paying my debts and owning nothing. Sad case.

Oh hello from KUANTAN by the way, again.

Will take my time to drive back to KL tomorrow, hoping to reach office in the evening and go home directly. Muahaha...

And I've got tons of Xmas photos to share, but ALL are still with YiiJian, SetLi, Wayne & Shawny. Sien~

That's all, see you all next year! Have a good one! :)

3 comments:

jet said...

Happy New Year to you Shinji!
Hows new campus??

ian-ization said...

Happy New Year Shinji =)

Danny said...

happy good year to you..
hope see a taller u n me next year..( u know what i mean ..;p ) LOL

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker