Thursday, November 19, 2009

Random November

Nothing much to say actually, a bit exhausted and disturbed by some irrelevant emotions and some other ...things. More doubts than expected, sadly.

Been pretty busy this week, been mostly 'entertaining' certain people from respective sectors including some from up there and some from far away.

Next week I'll be stationed at the Kuching office from Monday to Friday. Going to Kuching for the 1st time is indeed something worth feeling excited, but when I think of the workload here and the things to hand over while I'm not around, it's a different story already.

Anyhow,

I've finally bought this, my 1st Starbucks Xmas album! But ss usual, half of the tracks are nice, the other half is so so.

Stop hiding in the office Alan, go back downstairs to your PRing & Photographing!!!!

6 comments:

cHriSi3w said...

i tot it was condom... lol

ian-ization said...

Welcome to Kuching =)

Alan C. said...

Yeah~ Planning to host me not?

ian-ization said...

we'll see about that.. when are u arriving?

Alan C. said...

arriving 23rd mon morning, leaving 27th fri nite. staying harbour view, working at eastmoore comm center rock road.

ian-ization said...

that's very detail.. should you need any assistant, give me a buzz.. I'm juz staying around the neighborhood..

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker